Why Polaris Vinyl?
- Vinyl compound is a highly specialized material that is manufactured under stringent conditions.
- Sixty percent of all vinyl is converted into construction applications.
- Vinyl extrusions are designed by Polaris Windows & Doors®.
- Superior impact resistance.
- No cracking, splitting, peeling, chalking pigments prevent uv radiation degradation.
- Performs under varying conditions of rain, cold, wind and sun.
- Fusion welded frame and sash corners are strong and free from gaps.
- Multi chamber extrusions are stronger than solid material, multiple walls create favorable strength to weight ratios.
- Maintains consistent color.
- Stays smooth.
- Easy to install.
- Maintenance free - no sanding or painting, free from rot and infestations.
- Multi-chamber extrusions form insulating air spaces.
- When measuring the rate of heat flow through a window or patio door; vinyl performs as well or better than framing materials like wood or aluminum.