Premium Vinyl Patio Doors
- Polaris® vinyl compound retains its pristine appearance for a lifetime.
- Fusion welding at door panel corners transforms for vinyl extrusions into a strong, one-piece door.
- Sloped, aluminum-reinforced sill guides rainwater outside and away.
- Our maintenance-free vinyl formulation continuously maintains its color as well as its smooth surface.
- Smooth gliding, solid steel zinc-plated tandem rollers, with an Iridium coating on exposed parts to protect against corrosion.
- Energy efficient vinyl is not a thermal conductor.
- Low-E film fixed between glass panes reduces ultra-violet light damage and heat gain. Argon filling in both air spaces resists temperature.
- Our extruded aluminum screen frames are much stronger than roll formed frames.
- Products put through rigorous testing by R&D, who ensures quality.
The Perfect Patio Door
Our R&D department is vigilant in testing and updating designs and
components. The vinyl formulation retains its smooth surface and color.
Vinyl does not transfer cold from outside to inside.
Your pristine Polaris® patio door will be energy efficient and
maintenance free for a lifetime.
Foot Operated Dead Bolt
provides an extra lock point for added security with a partial opening.
at the door panel corners transforms four vinyl extrusions into a strong, one-piece door.
A Sloped, Aluminum-Reinforced Sill
guides rainwater outside and away from the door.
Colors shown are reproduced by mechanical process and may vary from actual colors of product.
Use actual color selectors for most accurate results.
VINYL PAINT COLORS