• Vinyl compound is a highly specialized material that is manufactured under stringent conditions.
• Sixty percent of all vinyl is converted into construction applications.
• Vinyl extrusions are designed by Polaris Windows & DoorsŪ.
• Stable - no cracking, splitting, peeling, chalking pigments prevent uv radiation degradation
• Durable - performs under varying conditions of rain, cold, wind and sun
• Welded Corners - Fusion welded frame and sash corners are strong and free from gaps
• Design - multi chamber extrusions are stronger than solid material, multiple walls create favorable strength
to weight ratios
• Stays smooth
• Maintenance free - no sanding or painting, free from rot and infestations
• When measuring the rate of heat flow through a window or patio door; vinyl performs as well or better than
framing materials like wood or aluminum